You better stop better run away
You better listen to what I have to say
I'll keep you hanging on the line
With just one kiss I will blow your mind
Your desperation makes you feel insane
Fever running high you will never be the same
Don't you treat me bad
Don't you make me sad
Our love could be deep as the ocean
If you can't be true
I've got news for you
Just remember I can be poison
Some people say that I'm hard to tame
They know that trouble is my middle name
To dangerous what you want from me
This chemistry in my body
I've got you scared and now your running blind
Don't make me mad
Cause you know I won't be kind, oh so kind
Don't give empty reasons baby
Cause I don't want your lies
And don't think you can deceive this poison inside.
Jannah sorta cheered me up, unknowingly.
she sent me songs and made me listen to oldies with corny lyrics like Poison.
this one, Natural, beats the corny list la!
the lyrics come out of your mouth
naturally.it's like at the tip of your tongue, you know the lyrics by heart.
addictive as ever, no doubt.
Loving you is not just luck or illusion
It's in the make-up of our DNA
It's not by chance we make the perfect solution
Don't fight it baby, you know that it's just destiny's way
Baby lovin' you
Comes easily to me
It's what I'm living for
It's all in the chemistry
Baby lovin' youIs how it's meant to be
It's something that is oh so natural to me
Natural
We got the answers but there's no explanation (no
explanation)
We got each other baby come what may (come what may)
It's in the science, it's genetically proven (genetically
proven)
Cos when you touch the reaction it just blows me away
Turn off the light, lay your head next to mine
Take it slowly, a step at a time
C'mon get close, closer to me
It's oh so natural, it's oh so easy to see
Baby lovin' you
Comes easily to me
It's what I'm living for
It's all in the chemistry
Baby lovin' you
Is how it's meant to be
It's something that is oh so natural to me
Natural