Needed to cool off. Got this from my niece's blog and did it. The numbering went off. So, I adjusted it. There were actually 91 qns only. Not 100. Monday, April 21, 2008 @ 9:29 PM
1) Do you have a crush on somebody?
No such thing as crushes anymore. 2) Do you hate more than 3 people? How about I hate 1 person, multiply by more than 3. 3) How many houses have you lived in? So far, 3. 4) Favorite candy? Not much of a candy person, but anything sweet. Not sour. 5) Have you ever tripped someone? Nope. But I've been tripped by invisible forces millions of times. 6) Least favorite school subject?: Have to say Criminal Procedure. 7) How many pairs of shoes do you own? ALOT! 8) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? Hit me baby, one more time! 9) Have you ever thrown up in public? Oh, yes I have. 10) Name one thing that is always on your mind: "Why on earth must he be like this?" 11) What is your zodiac sign?: Capricorn. 12) What time were you born? If I remember clearly, it was some time after noon. 13) Do you like beer? Not as much as Green Tea. 14) Ever made a prank call? No. 15) What is the most embarassing CD you own? S Club 7. The one that has "Reach" in it. 16) Are you sarcastic? Used to be. Now i'm just downright mean. 17) What are your favorite colors? Red. 18) How many watches do you own? None. 19) Summer or winter? Summer. 20) Is anyone in love with you? I think he still is. 21) Favorite color to wear? White. 22) Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi. 23) What color is your cell phone? Red and Black. 24) Have you ever slapped someone? Yes. And I scared the shit out of myself. 25) Have you ever had a cavity? I don't recall my dentist telling me that. 26) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 2. 27) How many video games do you own? None 28) What was your first pet? A cat named Wendy. 29) Ever had braces? Yes. And i miss having them on. 30) Do looks matter? As my niece said it, "Totally!". First impressions are important. 31) Do you use chapstick. Yes. But mine's all melted from having it with me in my bag when i go tanning. 32) American Eagle or Abercrombie? American Eagle. Abercrombie is overrated here. 33) Are you too forgiving? I'm usually bitter. Only forgiving to a certain few. 34) How many children do you want? A whole nursery. 35) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Nope. 36) Favorite breakfast meal? Waffles Crisp cereal all soaked up and soggy with milk. 37) Do you own a gun? Nope. Will be arrested for having one. 38) When was the last time you cried? 5 bloody minutes ago. 39) What did you do 2 nights ago? At my boyfriend's birthday party playing Twister and Musical Chairs. 40) Olive Garden? Don't own one. Never been to one. Never seen one. 41) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Whatever for? 42) Have you ever been in a castle? Nope. 43) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No. 44) Ever been to Kentucky? No. 45) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No. But I like to be optimistic. So my answer would be "Not yet". 46) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yes. 47) Ever called somebody Boo? No. 48) Do you smoke? Socially. 49) Do you own a diamond ring? Again, optimistic. Not yet. 50) Are you happy with your life right now? Certain parts of my life, too early to tell. But apart from those parts, no. I'm not really contented yet. 51) Do you dye your hair? Yes. 52) Does anyone have a crush on you? I don't know. 53) How many siblings do you have? Let's not even go there. 54) What were you doing in May of 1994?: I was freaking 5! Probably thinking that life is a blast. 55) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No. 56) McDonalds or Wendys?: Can't decide. Only tried Mac. 57) Do you like yourself? Oh please. I have issues. 58) Are you closer to your mother or father? Mother. 59) Are you afraid of the dark? If there are scary noises, then yes. 60) Have you ever eaten paste? I guess not? 61) Do you own a webcam? Yes. 62) Have you ever stripped? No. 63) Ever broken a bone? No. 64) Are you religious? I'm a sinnnaa!! But I wanna get back into God's good books. 65) Do you chat on AIM often? Often? I dont even chat on AIM. 66) Pringles or Lays? Pringles. But Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream is the best. 67) Have you ever broken someone's heart? I was a heartbreaker. And now karma has caught up with me and biting my ass hard. 68) Rugrats or Doug? Doug. 69) Full House or The Brady Bunch? I guess Full House. 70) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Didn't have one. Didn't need one. 71) Do you have a birth mark? Yes. 72) Do you own a car? Not yet. :) 73) Can you cook? Anything simple. 74) Do you text message often? Now that you mentioned it, not as much as before. 75) Money or love? Do I really have to answer? Haha! 76) Do you have any scars? Yes! Pimple scars!! ugh. 77) What do you want more than anything right now? Money money money. 78) Do you enjoy scary movies? I love it. Especially if my boyfriend smells good and I have a reason to cuddle up with him. But apparently, my boyfriend avoids scary movies. Pfft! 79) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships. 80) Big Red or Juicy fruit? Sorry? 81) Do you enjoy greasy food? No. It gets me light-headed. 82) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? No. 83) Do you own a box of crayons? Yes. x4! 84) Ever had sex in public? No. 85) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My boyfriend. 86) Who was the last person that made you mad? Same guy who told me he loves me. 87) Who was the last person that made you cry? Refer to answers for Qn 85 and 86. 88) Who was the last person that made you laugh? This lady from Music Idol and she sang "Ken Lee". 89) Who was the last person that you fell for? The very person who's still with me. My boyfriend. 90) Who was the last person that gave you a hug? Refer to answer for Qn 89. 91) Who was the last person that called you? Refer to answer for Qn 89 and 90. |
Needed to cool off. Got this from my niece's blog and did it. The numbering went off. So, I adjusted it. There were actually 91 qns only. Not 100.
Monday, April 21, 2008 @ 9:29 PM
