Sunday, July 20, 2008 @ 5:18 PM
i discovered many things today. of which, i shall post the only nicest thing written.
"anyways, you rmbr Sharifah Fadillah? she was in Damai in sec1 but she moved away in sec2. she met Shaz again in poly and now they're back together. shes nice ar. sat beside her a few times in the bus. and shes pretty. Shaz and her look super cute together. nice to see that. like suit perfectly la seh. and they're loverydovey at certain points of time. Shaz sat behind her in the bus and he would reach for her from behind just to hold her hand or play with her hair. and they would hold hands sometimes. so cute that I feel like tying them together and throwing them into the Singapore River. (hah shaddap Im bitter cause Im jealous. I miss that I-can-hold-you-anytime-I-want-cause-you're-mine feeling. shaddap shaddap.)" -taken from Raja's blog. :) |
Sunday, July 20, 2008 @ 5:18 PM
