Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ 10:13 PMJoan - Why does it have to be so hard? God - What, specifically? Joan - Being alive. Let's start there. God - You wish you weren't alive? Joan - No, I-- I don't know. I wish it didn't hurt so much. God - It hurts because you feel it, Joan, because you're alive. You love people. That generates a lot of power, a lot of energy, same kind of energy that binds atoms together. And we've all seen what happens when you try to pry them apart. Joan - So if I don't get attached to people, then it won't hurt so much? God - No, it's in your nature to get attached to people. I put that in the recipe. It's when you guys try to ignore that, when you try to go it alone, that's when it gets ugly. Its hell. |
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ 10:13 PM
