<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38446552?origin\x3dhttp://an-immaculatemisconception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 27, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
"You don't care, you're jaded. You care too much, you get hurt." - Jennifer Jareau

I should really stop wasting my days like this.
Stay home, television, same thoughts I had since 3 days back.
I was suppose to have an early start on this first day of the week.
Instead, I woke up late.
I guess resolutions don't work even if it's a one-day thing.
The strangest thing is, I get affected by it during the later parts of the day.
My non-commital to my simplest plans makes me feel regret and go "I should've done this" or "I should've gone here".
I need to focus.
My objective is to do something I've been wanting to do for myself.
My plan is to not get up late.
My goal is to get something started by tomorrow.

The damp weather's making my Kangaroo stink to her maximum potential. I love it.